1. TuexDuex, If you live by ‘To Do Lists’ then you should take a look at Teux Deux, the design is simple, functional and you can use the iphone app to sync between your phone and computer, so you’ll never miss those items that you remember on the run.
2. Xero – If you new to accounting want your accounting system to be streamline, easy, save your time and beautifully designed, then you want to use Xero, trust me.
3. Google Drive, Online storage for important documents and items needed on the fly where ever you are.
4. Survey Monkey, Want to do some market research before your launch or get valuable customer feedback? Use Survey Monkey to quickly and easily gather information.
6. Google Analytics, Don’t guess, plug Google Analytics into your website and get real insight about the traffic going to your website.
7. Rapportive, Get quick snapshot of a college in your inbox, and quickly connect with them via LinkedIn
8. Boomerang for Gmail, Send emails at a specific time, remind yourself to follow up on emails when you don’t hear back and get help archiving emails until a later date.